Having a safety conscious attitude is a key component in Davis-Ulmer's formula for success. It is our obligation to provide the safest work environment possible. Our ultimate goal is always 0 accidents or incidents. Striving for anything else would be settling for less. Reaching our goal requires 100% commitment and work hard to accomplish this in many ways:
Management Commitment: Our managers understand that their commitment to safety has a profound effect on the safety culture of our company.
- Executive officers and managers include safety goals and objectives in the organizational business plan
Education & Training:
- For every employee that will work in the field, we provide OSHA 10-hour training. We provide OSHA 30-hour training for all foremen or supervisory positions.
- Weekly Tool Box Talks
- Task/hazard specific training classes available online and part of the incentive program
- Job-site safety audits are performed regularly by management, supervisory, and safety personnel. All concerns are discussed and/or reviewed immediately
- Safety Incentive Programs – A point-based incentive program that promotes good, safe practices and encourages employee commitment
- Performance goals for all employees include safety objectives
At Davis-Ulmer, we are proud of our employees and recognize each and every one as an asset to our company. Keeping them safe is priority #1!
Contact us today for more information about Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Co.