Fire System Inspection and Testing
Regular Inspections for Code Compliance and Performance
You have already invested in a fire protection system and are comfortable knowing lives and properties are safe. Did you know that your systems, including fire sprinklers, need to be regularly inspected and tested to ensure that they will perform properly if called upon in a fire? In fact, New York State and most local municipalities mandate periodic fire system inspections for just that reason.
Inspections for All of Your Fire Systems
Davis-Ulmer can provide fire sprinkler testing and inspection, as well as inspection and testing services for every type of fire protection system, aligned with your schedule, and with no disruption to your business.
There is no need to call multiple fire protection contractors! You can rest assured that whether it’s a simple wet system, fire alarm, or a complex clean agent or pre-action system, our highly skilled technicians will test all of your fire protection systems without unexpected nuisance alarms or equipment shutdowns.
Inspection and testing of systems we can perform:
- Wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge fire sprinkler systems
- Backflow prevention devices
- Fire alarm, detection, Halon, FM-200™, dry chemical and CO2 systems
- High, medium, and low expansion foam systems including foam quality and proportioning
- Fire pump performance testing, diesel and electric
- Standpipe and hydrants
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, and five year required frequencies
- UL testing of standard, fast response and dry pendent sprinklers at their required intervals.
- Room integrity testing (suppression systems)
- Sensitivity testing (conventional smoke detectors)
- Obstruction investigations, corrosion testing
- Expert witness investigations
Davis-Ulmer is a full-service fire protection contractor. In addition to inspections and testing, we can design and install fire protection systems. We are also experienced in providing service and repair to your systems.
Contact us today for more information about fire sprinkler testing and inspection, or any other fire system inspection.