New Fire System Installations
Fire Sprinkler System Installation and Fire Protection Equipment Installation
If you’re planning to build new or expand your current facility, Davis-Ulmer has the staff and experience to help you with your fire sprinkler system installation or other fire protection equipment installation. We can meet the most demanding construction schedule while providing the highest level of quality and value- all done safely. From single family or residential dwellings to high rise commercial buildings and everything in between, we can provide turnkey design-build solutions for any application, or work with your architect, engineer or general contractor to properly design and install your fire protection system.
Davis-Ulmer Uses the Latest Technology for Its Fire Protection Systems
Since 2008, we’ve been a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and have LEED accredited professionals on staff. We also sit on the National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA) Green Committee. In addition, Davis-Ulmer’s design technicians are equipped with and trained in the latest 3D modeling software compatible with Building Information Modeling (BIM). This ultimately contributes to well-coordinated, timely projects that are accurate, reduce waste and control costs.
Davis-Ulmer uses the latest proven technology/products that will offer a variety of options to meet your specific needs.
Installations/products we can provide:
- Traditional wet systems
- Special application fire sprinklers for commodity storage/general warehousing
- Low pressure dry/pre-action valves for areas that are subject to freezing or are water sensitive such as coolers, freezers, libraries, switchgear rooms
- Electric and Diesel fire pumps
- Deluge systems
- Flexible drops to accommodate changes in tenant areas
- Extended coverage fire sprinklers for commercial and retail properties
- Residential fire sprinklers for single-family homes, apartment complexes or dormitories
Contact us today for more information about Davis-Ulmer Fire Protection Davis-Ulmer is a fire protection system specialist that serves New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, and surrounding areas.